Save money while getting your pilot’s license
$8124 for 45 hours of flying that includes:
- Made in 3 easy payments of $2,708
- 33 hours of flight instruction
- 12 hours of solo flying
- 15 hours of ground instruction
- Books/study materials and headset
- 6 months of Flight Training magazine
The Private Pilot’s License
Your first step towards becoming a pilot
Learning to fly is quicker and easier than you may think and comes with many benefits. If you have no prior training, or a few hours from the distant past, we can get your your Private Pilot’s Certificate (license) in as little as a few weeks or however long you need to take.
The minimum flying time required to be eligible for a Private Pilot Certificate is 40 hours. There are additional requirements that comprise the 40 hour total.